Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wedding 25.11.11

Hmm , About 2month and above didn't updated my blog !

I think i just record some meaningful memories for this year , 

Cause dont have much that time to update more ! 

So, im just attended my cousin wedding!

This is the first time the wedding dinner let me felt so sweet and funny ! :)



They showed their daily photo without make up and untidy look ,

all of guest was laugh after showing their photo and some funny video !

 (Ignore my face , Damn ugly)

 
After that , we just continue our habit .

Take out the camera and take take take take take !!!!!!!!
All like a model and just let them to take a shoot , LOL! =D






OH YEAH , my SPM just left 3 paper !
After finish continue to work , this is what i want !
I want earn more money to buy new cloths , shoes , bags , Lumix Camera and the most important is Couple Watch !

I prefer Seiko , LV  or CK !





Hope can get all of this soon ! :)




PS:很快地,六个月要来了!我必须承认有时候我是很烦令你很反感,很不耐烦!
      只能说对不起,我不喜欢每次讲电话连个人都不出声尤其生气的时候,每次我都在想就 因为我是你女朋友所以你必须每天都生气我?你说这是在乎?换成是别人你根本不理他? 真的是这样吗?我想要的只是每天都很愉快的在一起!这种发自内心的笑已经慢慢开始减少了,有时候不是我想要的局面,你可以告诉我该怎么做才是你100分的女朋友? Im Sincere to tell you at here , Im appreciate you and i dont think wanna give up this relationship ! Although everytime argue , i feel very fed up but i will feel deserve when you smile on me ! And the last thank you so much everything you done for me ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment